Wednesday 11 December 2019

SYNOLOGY DSM 4.2-3202 DOWNLOAD

My unit would usually run between 45C and 48C all day and night. Since this, and changing power sources, are the only times the thing gets rebooted, all these updates are killing my uptime It's a bit of an ego stroke, but mildly fun to gripe about. Tue Mar 05, 1: Pennsylvania, you know, the state with Pittsburgh, Philly, and Alabama in between. I'm trying to download the 4. Add your comment to this article You need to be a member to leave a comment. Furthermore, unlike licensed cloud services, Synology's doesn't have recurring fees.

Uploader: Doumi
Date Added: 13 August 2011
File Size: 63.96 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 32374
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





My unit would usually run between 45C and 48C all day and night. I haven't changed anything since I updated my NAS.

Synology : Nouvelle version du firmware Synology 4.2 – DSM 4.2-3202

I'll probably stop it and wait until tomorrow. I practice good WiFi security however I recently moved into an apartment complex with tons of college students and already had an intrusion when I accidentally left WPS on after I incorrectly thought I already shut it off.

Tue Mar 05, 6: Synology is launching two of its popular mobile apps on Android tablets: Apr 30, Posts: Not just a degree here or three, but it was running at like 33 or 35, where before it was running at 45 or 48 rather consistently. Another feature called S.

My only gripe is the DS Cloud package and app Any early adopters having problems? There is also a QuickConnect option aynology sync data without port forwarding. Before that I was on Cool, and that was only a degree or so lower than what I'm pulling now. Perhaps the most significant improvement made to the storage manager is the optimization of creating volumes, which is now between 14 and 85x faster compared to the previous version.

Synology DiskStation DS+ NAS Review > DiskStation Manager Software - TechSpot

What mode are your fans set to? Last edited by Solidstate89 on Tue Synologg 05, 7: The update includes many important features, such as Synology Cloud Services for seamless syncing between devices as well as Antivirus Essential, a virus scanner. I updated to 4. I left my heart in Prussia, but my body lives in Sydney Australia. I'm trying to download the 4. I too am taking the wait and see approach with the 4.

Synology DSM 4.2 NAS OS now live

Possibly ambient temperature differences Since this, and changing power sources, are the only times the thing gets rebooted, all these updates are killing my uptime It's a bit of an ego stroke, but mildly fun to gripe about.

Looks like there servers are being pounded. Oct 6, Posts: In addition, the flexibility of photo theme customization, visitors' privilege settings to view or upload photos, virtual albums of recently uploaded images, RSS feeds, and a 3D photo browsing of Cooliris, make this the ultimate photo sharing center on the Internet.

I'd filed a ticket on the problem but they didn't follow through.

Tue Mar 05, 1: Even shutting down your computer won't affect transfers, as files are downloaded directly to the NAS device. Wed Mar 06, 4: Furthermore, unlike licensed cloud services, Synology's doesn't have recurring fees. May 23, Posts: Sat Mar 09, 5: I left my heart in Prussia, but my body lives in Sydney Australia Registered: I'm not complaining about 4.2-32002 drop in running temp though. Thu Mar 14, 4: DS File lets you browse through DiskStation files on a bigger screen and make changes instantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment